- Take 2 mitten pieces. Place right sides together, and sew along the outside curved edge.
- Take 1 ribbing piece and fold in half, right sides together, with notched edges together. Sew notched edge.
- Roll one cuff edge of ribbing up to meet the other cuff edge, sliding the wrong sides together.
- Slip the ribbing inside the mitten (right sides together),
matching the ribbing seam to one of the mitten seams.
- Sew cuff edge, stretching ribbing to fit.
- Turn right side out.
- Repeat with other mitten.
Printable pattern (in PDF)